This selection includes:
• A design consultation with you – we can chat about your favorite colors and poses and how I can make your session amazing.
• Various props – hats, tie backs, and swaddles anyone? And don’t forget the backdrops, delightful textures, soft fabrics and many popular colors fill my inventory. Or perhaps a cozy layered basket or bucket draws you. Either way I bet I have something that you will love.
• I prefer my studio for newborn sessions where I have all my props and I can completely control the environment. In-home sessions are available as well with some restrictions (see below) and an additional fee of $75 for travel and time.
• Sessions can last up to several hours.
• After your session I will spend time with your images and in 10 days I will provide you a gallery of proofs. Your package includes 18 high resolution digital images beautifully edited and available for download from your gallery. My turn-around time is approximately 2.5 weeks.
Additional image files:
• 10 images – $99
• 20 images – $175
• 30 images – $250
Notes about in-home stylized sessions (these are not applicable to In-home Lifestyle Sessions):
• I offer in-home newborn sessions for an additional $150 fee to cover travel and time within 25 miles of 93004. Destinations 26 miles and over will incur an additional $25 travel fee.
• Unfortunately I cannot accommodate locations on other than the ground floor unless there is an elevator. I come with a lot of equipment, some of it is very delicate and all of it is heavy – I have learned the hard way that stairs are not equipment friendly.
• For the set I will need a large corner with plenty of light that is close to electrical outlets.
Include parents, siblings other family members
Include parent shots, siblings, and/or grandparents. This option provides you with an additional 5 images from the family set.
Wreaths, flowers, animals… Ask me about details.
• A lifestyle session photographs your newborn in the most organic of environments – your home. In the 2 – 2.5 hours I am in your home, your baby will be swaddled or undressed and posed in a way you’d find them naturally as I capture their tiny delicate features ~ eyelashes, pouty lips, wisps of hair, and those precious fingers and toes.
• Beyond a swaddle no other photography props will be used; parents are very welcome to introduce their own loved items in the photos
• All family members (furry or otherwise) are included, posing is done in a nonstructured way – I photograph you and your family doing what you normally do and provide minimal direction.
• Within approximately 2.5 weeks of our session you will be provided an online gallery of all the digital images that meet my standards, in high resolution and beautifully edited.
• Please note, travel up to 20 miles from 93003 is included in this price; I ask for a small travel fee of $25 for ranges up to 20 – 45 miles. Ask me about distances over this amount.